Christmas came and went.












So Christmas is over but the memories live on. We had a very nice few days with everyone in the picture and they all stayed over and had a great brunch provided by Lars and Jen on boxing day.

Memorable gifts were received by all, and it is hard to pick out one but I Just had to mention the one that is connected to the picture below.










Lars made us two ceramic bowls and a ceramic personalised Christmas ornament that I liked so much I put it in my office to be enjoyed all year long. Why, because it reminded me of my own brother Lars who was a great potter.






















Another special gift that Judy made for both Lars & Jen and Emily & Chris was a handcrafted angle, just like the one we have enjoyed for many years.






Location:Main St N,Uxbridge,Canada

Comments