Ester came and went.

Easter come and went, and I finally got around to putting up some pictures. The Easter Lilly looks great now but for easter we only had one flower after moving the plant around following the sun just to make sure we had at least one flower. I suppose I was to practical and bought a plant with only buds on so it would last longer. Not a smart idea.






Judy and Emily fixed the dinner, and delicious it was. Chicken Thighs and all the trimmings.

I












We had to have some easter eggs, without the hunt so I decided to put them in the dinner napkin


































Bruce and Loretta were here and so was Emily, we all had a great time. Lars and Jennifer could not be here as they celebrated Easter in Ottawa with Jennifer's Family. We had however a very nice visit with them the previous weekend when they were both in Toronto on business. We had a great dinner at the Hot House, one of our favorite restaurants in Toronto. Sorry I did no bring a camera since we came directly from the Antique Market.

Comments